Welcome

Thanks for visiting. If you are an author or a reader or both, you've come to the right place.

You will be able to access thoughts on the current state of self-publishing, writing, the world of independent authors and Barry's Book Reviews.

You will also be able to locate books written by Barry Terenna on this website.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Barry's Book Reviews: Plague (A Medical Thriller) by Victor Methos

TWO STARS:  For me, Victor Methos' novel, Plague (A Medical Thriller) plodded along until I thought that I would have to abandon further reading. However, I like to complete things, so I stuck with it through endless scenes of black bile spewing across the pages and dark patches of blood surfacing under the skin of victims of the plague. This novel was not novel, nor did it always have its facts straight which soured its believability for me. However, there is some intrigue which was satisfying although it took a long time to unfold. Character development for the major players was fair but the real bummer was the long list of characters that made it somewhat difficult to track the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are most welcomed.